• chevron_rightHow do I obtain keys to the building/my unit?
    Snowshoe Mountain Resort manages the key card system for all Village condominium buildings. Please email OwnerServices@SnowshoeMountain.com to arrange obtaining keys. Owners should also notify Owner Services of any contractors or vendors who are authorized to have access to your unit. 
  • chevron_rightHow much are monthly HOA dues?
    Monthly HOA assessments vary based on unit size. Owners receive monthly assessment information with the ratification of the annual budget. Owners can also access a copy of the budget in the Owner-Privileged Section of this website. Please note owners will need to register in order to obtain access to this information. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I pay my monthly HOA assessments?
    Assessment collection is facilitated by K.T. Bright CPA Accounting & Tax Services in Elkins, WV. Payments can be made via check to PO Box 1068, Elkins, WV 26241. You can also pay your assessments online via credit card or ACH through Truist Bank. Pease reach out to Rachel Paynter at 304-470-3001 or Rachel@bright-cpa.com for instructions on how to execute online payments. Monthly Assessments are due by the 20th day of each month. Delinquent assessments are handled in accordance with the Association's Collection Policy
  • chevron_rightWhat services are covered by my monthly HOA assessments?
    All Association expenses that are funded by your monthly HOA assessments are listed on the annual budget. This includes, but is not limited to, common utilities such as water/sewer, TV/internet, trash removal, common area maintenance and custodial service, HOA management service, reserve funding, and the master insurance policy as described in the governing documents (the Declaration). 
    Please note that owners should obtain their own in-unit contents insurance policy, and if you offer your unit for rent, we recommend securing additional loss of use coverage. This coverage would provide reimbursement for any lost rental revenue in the event that the unit was unavailable for rental (due to a maintenance or repair issue). The Association does not provide loss of use coverage under the master policy. 
  • chevron_rightAre there any other fees that I am responsible for other than my HOA assessments that are due to the Association?
    Yes, if you offer your unit for rent, you are required to remit an Amenty Fee per rented room night to the Association as outlined in the Amenity Fee Policy. Please remit payment to Rachel Paynter with K.T. Bright CPA Accounting & Tax Services at Rachel@bright-cpa.com
  • chevron_rightWho do I contact for maintenance needs in my unit?
    The Association does not provide in-unit maintenance and owners should engage their own maintenance provider. This includes HVAC issues, plumbing issues, and leaks into the unit from outside areas. Please note that all contractors and service providers must comply with the Association's Vendor and Contractor Policy.  If an issue is determined to be related to a common area or common utility system, please notify management at info@kentmanagementwv.com
    If your unit is experiencing cable or internet issues, please contact (or have your guest or maintenance provider contact) CityNet directly from the unit so that they can perform remote troubleshooting efforts. You can reach CityNet at 800.881.2638 or support@citynet.net. Please note that if it is determined that an on-site service call visit is required, there will likely be a service call fee. Please discuss any possible fees with CityNet at the time of the service call request as those site visits are not covered by the HOA. If the issue affecting your unit is determined to be related to common area equipment, the HOA will cover the service call. 
  • chevron_rightIs smoking allowed?
    No, Expedition Station is a non-smoking building, however there are designated areas for smokers outside of the building. Smoking within 25 ft of any entrance into the building is prohibited per WV law. 
  • chevron_rightWhere do I park?
    During the months of December - March, owners and guests are able to park in the lot adjacent to Expedition Station and The Seneca. Overflow parking is available year-round in the lower lot to the west of Rimfire Lodge. Key card access to necessary to gain entry to these parking lots.
  • chevron_rightCan I bring my pet to Expedition Station?
    The Expedition Station Association has a strict no animal policy per section 10.15 of the Association's condominium declaration. Service animals are permitted under the Americans with Disabilities Act and in accordance with the Association's Assistance Animal Policy
  • chevron_rightIf I lost an item somewhere around the resort, where can I check to see if it has been found? Where can I turn in found items?
    If you come across an item that doesn't appear to have an owner, we ask that you deliver it to the Depot or the Allegheny Springs front desk location. If you're looking for a lost item, check to see if it's been turned in to the Lost and Found by calling 304.572.5982 or 304.572.5464.